Starting from QAR 3595/-
Detail about the package
From its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia (Saqartvelo, საქართველო) is one of the most beautiful countries on earth and a marvellous canvas for walkers, horse riders, cyclists, skiers, rafters and travellers of every kind. Equally special are its proud, high-spirited, cultured people: Georgia claims to be the birthplace of wine, and this is a place where guests are considered blessings and hospitality is the very stuff of life.
- Return Economy class airfare-Doha–Tbilisi–Doha via Qatar Airways
- 4 Nights Accommodation in a 4 * hotel in Tbilisi (Iveria Inn)
- Return Airport transfers
- Breakfast on daily basis.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Travel Insurance for 5 days.
Meals and Beverages
Visa if required
All other services not mentioned in inclusion
- Rates are per person on dbl/twin sharing basis room.
- Rates are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to availability of the airline ticket fare
- Rates are subject to change based on local public holidays, Peak days.
*Prices include return economy class fare and are valid till 31 August 2019. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Additional options are available upon request. The prices mentioned above are based on the lowest available airfare. The surcharge will be applicable in case of non-availability of seats on the lowest airfare. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. Easy monthly payment plans are available from select participating banks through Tourist.travel retail outlets and are subject to approval. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
*In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 – 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 – 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is canceled 14 – 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of any non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.
Places to be
Location and itinerary
Arrive in Tbilisi, meet at the airport and transfer to a local restaurant for lunch (own expense). check in at the hotel. Explore the capital city of Georgia, Tbilisi, wonder in the old districts of the city, as well as take a walk in the narrow streets to enjoy colorful houses, patterned balconies and wonderful samples of modern architecture. A stroll along winding little streets takes us to the main sights of the city. Afterwards we enjoy the panoramic views of the whole town and through the ancient Narikala fortress (4th century), find ourselves in the historical domed Sulphur bath area - connected with the name of our city. After the tour return back to the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel we will drive to Kakheti region.On our way we will enjoy superb views of Great Caucasus Mountains and valleys of Kakheti . Our first stop will be at the 19th century Georgian duke’s palaces in Tsinandali.On the way back we also visit the city of love – fortified town of Sighnaghi, offering wonderful views over Alazani valley.
Overnight at a hotel in Tbilisi.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will drive to Kazbegi and from there take a delica (4x4) ride through beautiful valleys and woodland which leads us to Gergeti Trinity Church located at 2170 m, offering beautiful views of the Caucasus Mountains and the town of Kazbegi. Weather permitting, we may catch a glimpse of one of the highest glaciers in the Caucasus – Mt Kazbegi (5047m).On the way to Kazbegi we will have stops at Gudauri resort and Ananuri complex. Later drive back to Tbilisi.
Overnight at a hotel in Tbilisi .
After breakfast at the hotel we will drive to the ancient capital of Georgia – Mtskheta and visit its historical places: Jvari Monastery (6th century) and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century) – both UNESCO World Heritage sites. Return to Tbilisi. Free time for shopping.
Breakfast and check out from the hotel. Transfer to the airport and departure.
Jewels of Italy
Plan your next vacations carefree with us, so all you would have to do is create memories.